These are my goals for time in Israel so far:
1. Get the Jew-cy Fruit, put it in my mouth, and spit it out when the flavor goes away (can’t decide if i’m being serious or not…)
2. buy a speedo and wear it in public
3. buy at least 2 pairs of man capris
4. wear a yarmulke for an entire day
5. go to a rave in the desert
I have gone to class three days so far. The first day I was an hour early, the second I was just late and today I was late because my stupid Israeli cell phone alarm didn’t go off. This means I work up fifteen minutes before class. I had to reuse dirty underwear, chew gum instead of brush my teeth, and come to class all sweaty from running. Overall, today was not a great day.
More trends I’ve discovered that are popular in Israel
-graphic t-shirts that say stupid things in English e.g. “I’m retired” (more examples to come)
-driving Mazdas-shoutout to Momma Big!
-being too busy in the army to hang out
This brings me to my conclusion that yes, I’m a silly bitch. Not stupid, just silly.
I’m a failed model/international peace mediator. I like telling stories, traveling, and guys. Besides becoming Oprah, my biggest life goal is to be able to do the splits. All the way.